Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Best of 2013!!

Hey Happy Tummies!

Well, as 2013 officially comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to take a look back at my personal favorite recipes from 2013.

What a year it was! I was back in New York City after a tumultuous 2012 being sick with my Ulcerative Colitis. ((You can read my story: here))

I published an e-cookbook!! Available here

And I even shot a Gluten Free Cooking Show Pilot for HealthiNation! ((You can watch it here))

And the best news of all is that my brother and his wife had a beautiful baby girl!!



So to end the year, I thought I'd share some of my favorite recipes from 2013.

They are ALL gluten and dairy free. The majority are Vegan. BED = Body Ecology Diet, SCD = Specific Carb Diet.



Bejeweled Brussels Sprouts! GF, V, SCD, Paleo! -- Cooking Demonstration Video


























Alright friends! Looking forward to lots and lots more delicious recipes in 2014! I just have a feeling it's going to be a super terrific year!

What are your New Year's resolutions? 


Cheers to health, friendship and joy in 2014!!



Want more GFHT?  You can now get my e-cookbook, The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy for only $2.99 on Amazon!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a very exciting year for you, Caralyn!!! I'm so happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gena! You're right it was definitely an exciting year! I'm glad you found it too! :) thanks for stopping by! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your brother and his wife - what a beautiful little girl. Your recipes all look SO good, Im loving your blog girl!

    www.journeysthroughmeadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucie! I know, my niece is such a cutie pie:) thanks for stopping by! have a great day! happy new year!

      Delete
  4. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. Hope 2014 brings you a year filled with peace, love, health and happiness. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! Same to you! Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!